THIS KIT ONLY ADDS A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 5 LBS TO YOUR WINCH!!
Say goodbye to that troublesome steel cable, roller fairlead and conventional winch hook today! By removing the steel cable & roller fairlead from your winch you will reduce the overall weight of the winch by nearly 40 Lbs! Our Synthetic winch rope is stronger, lighter and much safer on your hands and limbs than cable.
1/2″ Synthetic Rope:
The Tuff Stuff 1/2″ Thick x 92 ft. Long Synthetic winch rope is not only the strongest synthetic rope available, but one of the most durable with it’s Rock shield. It is a 12 strand braided rope utilizing the best synthetic fiber available to the market. The synthetic material used to construct these ropes enables very low elongation and is 40% – 50% stronger than wire cables and most importantly will NOT recoil if broken!
Aluminum Hawse Fairlead:
The Aluminum Hawse fairlead is specifically designed for use with synthetic ropes which has a much better heat dispersion rate. Tuff Stuffs Hawse Fairlead has been smoothly machined along the running side to enable the rope to move easily off of the drum without catching or hanging up on cable roller fairleads.
Hawse fairleads are intended to be used ONLY with synthetic ropes- Not cable!
PREMIUM ROPE KIT INCLUDES:
- 1/2″ – 92′ Synthetic Winch rope (fits most winches from 8,000 – 12,000 Lb capacity)
- Aluminum Hawse Fairlead (necessary for all Synthetic ropes to avoid fraying/tearing)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 92 ft. Long 1/2 inch thick- fits most winches from 8,000Lb – 12,500Lb capacity
- Can handle up to 7.5 tons – 16,500 lbs.
- Rock Shield for protection against abrasion & wear.
- Will not Recoil if broken
- Best winch hook on the market!
- Lightweight combo of only 5lbs