1976-1995 Jeep windshield mounted light brackets (CJ/YJ Models)
Tuff Stuff® introduces the new 1976-1995 JEEP CJ & YJ WRANGLER upper windshield mounted light brackets for adding more light, at an affordable price. By simply unscrewing the factory windshield bracket hardware, and adding the Tuff Stuff® Light Brackets; your jeep instantly gains a pedestal to mount nearly any light you want. Couple them with the Tuff Stuff® LED 2″X2″ lights for $100 (with wiring harness) or any other brand lights you prefer.
We HIGHLY recommend only using a spot beam pattern so your hood doesn’t flood with light.
MOUNTING Jeep windshield mounted light brackets
The Tuff Stuff® windshield mounting brackets utilize the factory windshield mounts & hardware. There is no cutting, drilling or fabrication necessary. Simply remove the factory windshield brackets screws, install brackets, and re-install screws. Wiring your lights must be professionally done if you are not comfortable wiring on your own.
RECOMMENDED BEAM PATTERN:
Tuff Stuff® highly recommends that you use a focused narrow beam spot pattern to avoid lighting up your hood and limiting your night vision. Using a flood pattern will illuminate your entire hood, making it very difficult to drive at night.
- QTY. 2 – CARBON STEEL WINDSHIELD MOUNTING BRACKETS FOR 76-95 JEEP CJ/YJ
- PRE-DRILLED 1/2″ HOLES
- EXCLUSIVE 18 MONTH WARRANTY DESCRIPTION:
- Textured black for lifetime protection
- Made from heavy duty steel material
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Designed for mounting nearly any light from HID-LED
- Re-uses factory screws (no hardware included)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Allows you to mount nearly any type of light high for long range light illumination
- Add more lights without drilling or adding lights to your roof, limiting clearance
- Sleek and low profile look when used with the Tuff Stuff LED 2″X2″ lights (shown in picture & sold separately)
Installation is estimated at approx. 5-10 min.