**NEW 2016 MODEL**
With the Tuff Stuff® Performance 12,500 lb winch, you’ll never be stuck again! Tuff Stuff®’s 12,500Lb capacity, and the upgraded internal components make this unique design more than durable yet extremely affordable. Our Tuff Stuff® winch has been tested by many major US distributors and has passed every QC test possible- So don’t miss your chance to buy one of these for way below their retail value.
New for 2016, our TUFF STUFF® PERFORMANCE X2 series winch uses the best in class components to keep your recovery winch going strong, on or off the trail.
SO WHAT’S NEW FOR 2016?
- Premium H20 series solenoids added to eliminate water damage, your electronics will always stay dry!
- Tuff Stuff® Performance uses an upgraded heavy duty hardened steel 3 stage planetary gear set- Gone are the days of stripped gears.
- Newly designed gear housing offering a much better look!
- We’ve added the best heavy duty clutch handle on the market to add confidence when engaging your winch into gear.
- Built in 275 amp 12V ON/OFF switch added as a safety feature in case of an electrical short, or malfunction- Simply twist the ON/OFF switch to cut off power to your winch.
- Billet aluminum reinforced control box engineered for added rigidity, strength and longevity.
Our Performance winch just may be the last winch you ever buy!
Tuff Stuff® is so confident in their winches, we even offer an extended 3 YEAR WARRANTY at no additional charge ($175 Value)
As a free gift, we also give you the essentials to help your recovery go smooth such as protective gloves, a waterproof cover to keep your investment clean, a wireless remote for ease of use and a roller fairlead guide to help reel the cable in clean onto the drum.
TUFF STUFF® PERFORMANCE 12,500LB WINCH SPECIFICATIONS
|Single line rated pull||12,500 lbs (5682 kg)|
|Motor||6 hp/4.5 kw, Series Wound|
|Control||Remote switch,11 ft (3.35 m) lead|
|Gear train||3 Stage Planetary|
|Gear reduction ratio||216:1|
|Clutch||Sliding Ring Gear|
|Braking Action||Automatic In-The-drum|
|Drum size||Diameter 2.52” (64 mm) Length 8.82” (224 mm)|
|Cable||88’ of 3/8” diameter (26 m of 9.5 mm diameter)|
|Fairlead||4-Way Roller Fairlead|
|Recommended battery||650CCA,130 Minutes Reserve Capacity minimum|
|Battery leads||2 Gauge – 72”(1.83 m) each|
|Weight (NW/GW)||80.6 lbs /102.3 lbs (42.5 kg/46.5 kg)|
|Overall dimensions||21.3” L x 6.3” W x 8.6” H (552 x 160 x 218 mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.00+/-0.015” x 4.50+/-0.010” +/- (254 x 114.3 mm)|
PULL, SPEED & AMPERAGE
|Line Pull Lbs||0||4,000||6,000||8,000||10,000||12,500|
|Line Pull KG||0||1,812||2,718||3,624||4,304||5,669|
|Line Speed Ft/Min||37.32||14.22||12.72||10.26||8.55||6.45|
|Line Speed M/min.||12.44||4.74||4.24||3.42||2.85||2.15|
|Motor Current Amps.||72||136||198||266||310||360|
LINE PULL & ROPE CAPACITY
|Layer of cable||1||2||3||4|
|Rated Line Pull p/ Layer LBS||12,500||10,000||8,500||7,350|
|Rated Line Pull p/ Layer KGS||5,682||4,545||3,864||3,341|
|Length of Cable on Drum Feet||17.6||37||63||88|
|Length of Cable on Drum Meters||5.4||11.3||19.2||26.8|