Tuff Stuff® is proud to introduce our new 20 watt series of 3″ LED lights (with a 2″X2″ lens). Tuff Stuff® is using the highest powered LED’s we could find into this compact light housing, using 5 watts each! The Phillips Osram 5 watt diodes have been nothing short of impressive during our tests, and this little Amber/Yellow/Dust light has really set the marker higher for our competition in usable amber light.
**AMBER IS A LIMITED EDITION LIGHT THAT IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST**
WHY AMBER LIGHT?
If you’ve ever driven in the evening dusty conditions, you will quickly find out that white light doesn’t do a thing at night except create a wall of white colored dust… The amber color masks that wall of white by softening the light so it can penetrate, rather than limit visibility. Amber and yellow colored light has been used for years for safely driving through dust or fog. It has also been widely used in off road racing/recreational high speed off roading for both cutting the dust in front, or as a rear facing marker light (dust light) because it can be seen much better than red brake lights in the dust.
If you’re the leading trail guide or are regularly followed through the dust, this light is essential for all parties safety so your followers can better see the reaction of your vehicle, better alerting them of what kind of terrain lays ahead on the trail.
Tuff Stuff® is so confident in our Off-Road lights that we offer a full 18 MONTH EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY, which is very uncommon for an off-road related product. With this type of warranty & lifespan, Tuff Stuff®’s LED lights are sure to light up the night on your rig for years to come!
LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: LED lights offer a tremendous reduction in load on your vehicles charging system, and provide a substantial increase in light efficiency. Drawing nearly 1/2 the power of a regular halogen/HID light, Tuff Stuff®’s LED Light Bar will not leave you dead in the night.
NO TRAPPED LIGHT: Traditionally, Halogen or HID bulbs bounce the light off of a reflector and sometimes pass through protective covers. Typically, 40% of the light output from the bulb does not reach its intended target, reducing brightness. Because there is no other way to bounce the light from a reflector on a halogen/HID, there is a dramatic reduction in light efficiency. With any protective cover/filter, you are also not allowing 100% of the light to pass through.
NO BALLASTS: Ballasts burn out, and so do bulbs. Light Emitting Diodes will not! (at least for 3,000+ hours)
Tuff Stuff® Light bars come with infinite mounting options; We include one pair of universal rubber lined pedestals mounts which allow for a solid mount on any flat surface. Optional tube mounts are also available for purchase separately. (please call for details)
OVERALL MOUNTING DIMENSIONS: L: 3″ | W: 3″ | H: 3.175″
Tuff Stuff® offers the most effective and popular beam patterns for all types of driving styles. We have used the spot beam pattern as this is the most effective for long distance vision. Using a long range focused beam pattern allows you see long range. Our spot is 15 degree fan of light.
- QTY. 1 – 2’X2″ AMBER LED FOG LIGHT
- WIRING KIT W/ SWITCH, RELAY & HARNESS SOLD SEPARATELY
- MOUNTING BRACKET
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- EXCLUSIVE 18 MONTH WARRANTY
Amber LED Fog Light Description:
- Power Draw: 20 WATTS
- Beam Pattern: SPOT BEAM (15 degree)
- 4X 5watt PHILLIPS OSRAM LED’s- HIGH INTENSITY LIGHT
- Current Draw 1.55A @12V
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IP 67
- Housing Material: Black Die cast aluminum housing
- Lens Material: Polycarbonite
- Mounting Bracket: Adjustable Rubber Mounted Aluminum Foot bracket
- Hours: 30,000+ hours guaranteed
- Dimensions: 3″ X 3″ X 3.175″ inch body
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wide operating voltage range from 12-30 volts
- 18 MONTH WARRANTY
- Excellent workmanship and sleek futuristic look
- Easy to install brackets
- Different sizes to choose from for versatile uses
- Tuff Stuff® Exclusive dual light dispersions (flood beam 60 degree and spot beam 30 degree) all in one light bar
- Longer life than HID’s (LED’s average life span is more than 30,000 hours)
- No Ballasts to replace after months of vibration
- Aluminum casted housing for extraordinary durability
- IP67 Rated Waterproof & Dust proof
- LED’s provide a much softer light which prevents harsh glares which are common on HID’s