The Tuff Stuff® Off Road Pro Series LED Light Bars are plain and simple, the best LED light bar you can get your hands on. With 7 watt Phillips brand Osram LED’s and the most precise spot beam/widest flood beam on the market the Pro Series LED Light bars are sure to impress everyone who sees them on or of the road, day or night.
Tuff Stuff® decided to change the standards of our LED lighting to an elite standard of quality, giving our light bars a lifetime warranty and IP69K waterproof standards (military grade waterproof). This ensures a longer lasting product, better fit & finish, and a design that is sure to turn heads everywhere you go.
WHAT MAKES THE PRO SERIES DIFFERENT?
The Tuff Stuff® Pro Series LED Light bars conform dynamically to the driver by allowing the user to change beams/colors instantly, and not compromise waterproof standard or integrity… By changing your beam pattern and color, you change the dynamics of the light bar, giving better forward visibility and better use of the light color; all with one light bar!
As time goes on, we have found better uses for different light colors/beams off road.
White light only brightens the affect of the dust, causing a white out and limiting the visibility. Dusty conditions require a softer amber color light which better penetrates dust.Yellow and amber colored wavelengths are far superior to white light in their ability to penetrate fog, smoke, and/or dust.
White light tends to reflect back white light, blinding the drivers night vision.
However, on the flip side, yellow colored light alone does not have the intensity to illuminate at a distance, especially at high speeds.
Snow/Heavy Rain/White out-
White light is most absorbed by snow/ice which reflects back at you, causing zero visibility.
Blue is the last color to be absorbed by the snow. As light penetrates deeper down into it, it’s the last of the visible spectrum to be seen, before all light is absorbed turning it dark.
The blue color temperature is more scattered when the snow is deep or has a high moisture content, better lighting the road. Hence the reason that snow appears blue during the day.
No longer is there a need to buy 1 flood, 1 spot, 1 amber and 1 rear facing blue (For Off Road race applications). Now, 1 light can handle all of your necessities.
Tuff Stuff® is so confident in our Off-Road light bars that we offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all “PRO SERIES” LED light bar
LIGHT BAR DIMENSIONS:
L: 31.5″ (Mount to Mount) 31″ (Front only) | W: 3 1/8″ | H: 1 5/8″
MOUNTED LIGHTBAR DIMENSIONS:
L: 33.25″ (bracket to bracket) | W: 3 1/8″ | H: 2 5/8″
Light arrives with 1X spot beam clear, 2X flood beam clear & 2X amber flood lenses installed.
INCLUDED: 2X Clear Flood Lens & 2X Blue flood Lenses
*Extra clear spot, amber spot, amber flood & blue flood available separately for $5 p/ piece*
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A Dual switch kit is included- One switch to turn the 4 outer lights on and one switch for the center light. Rebuild colors & beams however you like.
- 31″ LED LIGHT BAR SPOT BEAM (29″ REFLECTOR)
- INSTALLED LENSES: AMBER FLOOD | CLEAR FLOOD | CLEAR SPOT | CLEAR FLOOD | AMBER FLOOD
- 2X BLUE SNOW LENSES
- 2X CLEAR FLOOD LENSES
- 2X ON/OFF LIGHT SWITCH
- WIRING HARNESS WITH FUSE & TERMINALS
- 1 PAIR MOUNTING BRACKETS
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- EXCLUSIVE LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Power Draw: 210W
- Beam Pattern: FLOOD CLEAR- installed, SPOT CLEAR- installed, FLOOD AMBER- installed
INTERCHANGEABLE AMBER/CLEAR/BLUE: Flood Beam (90 degree)/Spot Beam (4 degree)
- 30 X 7 Watt Phillips Osram LED’s- HIGH INTENSITY LIGHT
- Current Draw 17.5A @12V | 8.75A @24V
- Light output: 12,600 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IP69K (military grade)
- Military breather installed
- Housing Material: Black Die cast aluminum housing
- Lens Material: Polycarbonite non breakable
- Mounting Bracket: Dual mount adjustable stainless steel Foot bracket
- Hours: 50,000+ hours guaranteed
- Dimensions: 31 inch body (33.25″ w/ mounts) / 29″ Reflector lens
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wide operating voltage range from 10-30 volts
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Excellent workmanship and sleek futuristic look
- Easy to install brackets
- Different sizes to choose from for versatile uses
- Tuff Stuff® Exclusive DYNAMIX BEAM (flood beam and spot beam/amber, clear & blue) all in one light bar
- Longer life than HID’s (LED’s average life span is more than 30,000 hours)
- No Ballasts to replace after months of vibration
- Aluminum casted housing for extraordinary durability
- IP69K Rated Waterproof & Dust proof
- LED’s provide a much softer light which prevents harsh glares which are common on HID’s
LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: LED lights offer a tremendous reduction in load on your vehicles charging system, and provide a substantial increase in light efficiency. Drawing nearly 1/2 the power of a regular halogen/HID light, Tuff Stuff®’s LED Light Bar will not leave you dead in the night.
NO TRAPPED LIGHT: Traditionally, Halogen or HID bulbs bounce the light off of a reflector and sometimes pass through protective covers. Typically, 40% of the light output from the bulb does not reach its intended target, reducing brightness. Because there is no other way to bounce the light from a reflector on a halogen/HID, there is a dramatic reduction in light efficiency. With any protective cover/filter, you are also not allowing 100% of the light to pass through.
NO BALLASTS: Ballasts burn out, and so do bulbs. Light Emitting Diodes will not! (at least for 3,000+ hours)
Tuff Stuff® Light bars come with infinite mounting options; We include one pair polished stainless steel pedestal mounts which allow for a solid mount on any flat surface. Optional tube mounts are also available for purchase separately. (please call for details)
Installation is estimated at approx 30-45 min. depending on your wiring experience and knowledge. Installation utilizes only basic hand tools.