A snatch block should be an essential item in any winch or recovery kit. With a V-grooved channel in the pulley, the Tuff Stuff® snatch block can accept a variety of cable sizes from 5/16″ to 1/2″ in diameter. The Tuff Stuff® snatch block enables your winch to retrieve loads that are normally double a winch’s capacity by reducing the load by half.
A snatch block will also help to winch from varying angles so that you do not damage your rope or cable when a straight ahead pull is not an option. To increase longevity of a winch motors life, a snatch block can be used to reduce heat build up by lowering amp draw which is the most common reason for winch failure.
10 Ton Snatch Block FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed for indirect winch line pulls
- Constructed from strong material
- Highly durable
- Weather resistant
- Black powder-coat finish resists corrosion
- Accepts 5/16″ to 1/2″ winch cable or rope
- Can double pulling power of your winch
- 17,600lb (8 Ton) Capacity