The Tuff Stuff® EC series 20″ LED Light Bar is a great addition to anything 12V that requires extra light in the night. Whether your driving a Car, Truck, Jeep, Rock Crawler, ATV, UTV, race vehicle or Sand Rail; Tuff Stuff®’s Light Bars are the perfect addition to your ride! EVEN A BOAT!
Tuff Stuff® is so confident in our Off-Road light bars that we offer a full 12 MONTH EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY, which is very uncommon for an off-road related product. With this type of warranty & lifespan, Tuff Stuff®’s LED light bars are sure to light up the night on your rig for years to come!
If you’re running a Tuff Stuff® winch bumper on your 87-16 Jeep Wrangler, this light bar is the one you need, in order to fill the two existing light tabs welded to the bumper.
LESS POWER CONSUMPTION:
LED lights offer a tremendous reduction in load on your vehicles charging system, and provide a substantial increase in light efficiency. Drawing nearly 1/2 the power of a regular halogen/HID light, Tuff Stuff®’s LED Light Bar will not leave you dead in the night.
NO TRAPPED LIGHT:
Traditionally, Halogen or HID bulbs bounce the light off of a reflector and sometimes pass through protective covers. Typically, 40% of the light output from the bulb does not reach its intended target, reducing brightness. Because there is no other way to bounce the light from a reflector on a halogen/HID, there is a dramatic reduction in light efficiency. With any protective cover/filter, you are also not allowing 100% of the light to pass through.
Ballasts burn out, and so do bulbs. Light Emitting Diodes will not! (at least for 3,000+ hours)
Tuff Stuff® Light bars come with infinite mounting options; We include one pair of universal rubber lined pedestals mounts which allow for a solid mount on any flat surface. Optional tube mounts are also available for purchase separately. (please call for details)
OVERALL MOUNTING DIMENSIONS:
22″L X 3″H X 3.5’W
Tuff Stuff® offers the most effective and popular beam patterns for all types of driving styles. We have used the combo FLOOD/SPOT beam pattern as this is the most effective for high/low speed driving in extreme terrain conditions. Using a long range focused beam pattern allows you see long range, while still retaining a wide flood beam to see around you. The spot beam is a 30 degree pattern, while the flood beam is a 60 degree pattern. These ranges in light will illuminate all angles from left/right & up/down. Offering the most versatile beam pattern is what makes Tuff Stuff® LED Light Bars the best in the business!
- 22″ LED LIGHT BAR (20″ REFLECTOR)
- ON/OFF LIGHT SWITCH
- WIRING HARNESS WITH FUSE & TERMINALS
- 1 PAIR MOUNTING BRACKETS
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- EXCLUSIVE 12 MONTH WARRANTY
20″ LED Light Bar DESCRIPTION:
- Power Draw: 120W
- Beam Pattern: COMBO BEAM- Flood Beam (60 degree)/Spot Beam (30 degree)
- 40 x 3watt CREE LED’s- HIGH INTENSITY LIGHT
- Current Draw 10A @12V | 5A @24V
- Light output: 11,500 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Housing Material: Black Die cast aluminum housing
- Lens Material: Hardened & Tempered glass
- Mounting Bracket: Adjustable Rubber Mounted Aluminum Foot bracket
- Hours: 30,000+ hours guaranteed
- Dimensions: 22 inch body (24 5/8″ w/ mounts) / 20″ Reflector lens
20″ LED Light Bar FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wide operating voltage range from 12-30 volts
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY
- Excellent workmanship and sleek futuristic look
- Easy to install brackets
- Different sizes to choose from for versatile uses
- Tuff Stuff® Exclusive dual light dispersion (flood beam and spot beam) all in one light bar
- Longer life than HID’s (LED’s average life span is more than 30,000 hours)
- No Ballasts to replace after months of vibration
- Aluminum casted housing for extraordinary durability
- IP67 Rated Waterproof & Dust proof
- LED’s provide a much softer light which prevents harsh glares which are common on HID’s
Installation is estimated at approx 30-45 min. depending on your wiring experience and knowledge. Installation utilizes only basic hand tools.