14″H X 56″W X 48″L
OPEN BASE/ DIMENSIONS:
56″W X 96″ L X 52″ H
OPEN DIMENSIONS W/ OVERHANG:
56″W X 132″L X 52″H
56″ X 96″
Tent Fabric Material:
280g Poly/Cotton Rip Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance
Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
420D Polyester/Oxford material with waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance.
Sheds water instantly
Eliminates 50% of overhead light
Poly/Oxford material maintains elasticity while the p/u coating maintains water resistance for longevity and moisture free environment inside of the tent
BLACK 1000D PVC Zip on Cover INCLUDED
Weight w/ Annex Room, Ladder & Poles:
685 Lbs (depending on roof rack & Roof limits)
Annex Room INCLUDED:
90″ X 90″
Made from 600D
Aluminum 1″ dia.
5/8″ thick Aluminum frame/Sheets of foam
56″W X 96″L
2.75″ thick high density foam
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high quality polyester/cotton wind proof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- FREE zip on Anexx room included as a free gift (a $200 value!)
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- Bungee cord system to assist in closing without catching the tent material
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy duty PVC driving cover
Tuff Stuff® Rooftop Awning:
Our Tuff Stuff® Rooftop awning can install multiple ways, using the universal L bracket system provided. Our customers have utilized their roof to mount, others have used their roof racks, and our customers who have installed our Rooftop Tent have used the existing rail system on the tent or alternatively drilled directly through the Rooftop Tent Base floor for a secure mount. If you hit the trails regularly, or are an avid camper then the Tuff Stuff® Rooftop Tent & Rooftop Awning is right up your alley!
Rooftop Awning FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high quality polyester/cotton windproof fabric
- Heavy duty zipper
- The best water shedding ability on the market
- 4 total support arms
- Tested to withstand severe winds/weather
- Tie ropes for additional lateral support
- All aluminum frame
- All necessary hardware for complete installation
- Heavy duty PVC roadworthy driving cover
OPEN: 4.5′ W X 6′ L
CLOSED: 4.5′ L X 6″ W
LED LIGHT STRIP
The Tuff Stuff® dimming LED strip comes with a convenient 16′ extension cord and a 38.5″ long LED Strip. This powerful little light is perfect for the avid camper who has a need for more ambient light. Simply hang, adjust to length, plug in and turn it on… That’s all! No matter if you are camping in a tent or a rooftop tent all you need is a 12V plug and this extremely bright LED light strip will give you more than enough light. Some times flashlights are just directional and you need a string of lights to light up a large tent or area, this light strip is awesome and all you need. There are so many uses for a long extension 12volt light strip with a dimmer. If you just need extra light in the car or in the van this light strip is perfect and you can dim down so that you do not disturb other people from sleeping.
ROOFTOP TENT INSTALLATION:
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION MANUAL
**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
Due to the size of this package, it cannot be sent by UPS/Fed Ex and must be sent by cargo truck. Please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required, but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to sidewalk if forklift/dock service is not available. If delivery will be made to a residential location, you MUST provide a good telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available, we can also arrange to deliver to the nearest freight facility(call for details).