FOLDED CLOSED DIMENSIONS:
14″H X 56″W X 48″L
OPEN BASE/ DIMENSIONS:
56″W X 96″ L X 52″ H
OPEN DIMENSIONS W/ OVERHANG:
56″W X 132″L X 52″H
56″ X 96″
Tent Fabric Material:
280g Poly/Cotton Rip Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance
Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
420D Polyester/Oxford material with waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance.
Sheds water instantly
Eliminates 50% of overhead light
Poly/Oxford material maintains elasticity while the p/u coating maintains water resistance for longevity and moisture free environment inside of the tent
BLACK 1000D PVC Zip on Cover INCLUDED
Weight w/ Annex Room, Ladder & Poles:
685 Lbs (depending on roof rack & Roof limitations)
Annex Room INCLUDED:
90″ X 90″
Made from 600D
Aluminum 1″ dia.
56″W X 96″L
2.75″ thick high density foam
PVC Shoe storage bag included
Hanging storage hammock included
4 pockets inside of tent
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high quality polyester/cotton wind proof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- FREE zip on Anexx room included as a free gift (a $200 value!)
- FREE PVC shoe storage bag
- FREE hanging gear hammock
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- Bungee cord system to assist in closing without catching the tent material
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy duty PVC driving cover
OPTIONAL CAMPING ACCESSORIES ALSO AVAILABLE FROM TUFF STUFF®:
ROOFTOP AWNING (Offered in both 4.5′ X 6′ & 6.5′ X 8′) **Awning can be installed on the bottom of tent rails**
7′ TALL PRIVACY POP UP TENT
12V LED LIGHT STRIP
LED ROTATING LANTERN
1300 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT
MAGNETIC LED WORK LIGHT/FLASHLIGHT
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION MANUAL
**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
Due to the size of this package, it cannot be sent by UPS/Fed Ex and must be sent by cargo truck. Please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required, but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to sidewalk if forklift/dock service is not available. If delivery will be made to a residential location, you MUST provide a good telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available, we can also arrange to deliver to the nearest freight facility(call for details).