The Tuff Stuff® Universal Winch mounting plate is designed to fit all winches from 8,000-17,500 lbs with a standard bolt pattern of 10 X 4.5 inches.
This Universal Winch Mount is great for mounting any winch to any flat surface on a vehicle or trailer. It's inexpensive, powder-coated for protection, and easy to mount. With all of the pre-cut & drilled holes, the Tuff Stuff® Universal Winch Plate makes lining up the winch and fairlead very simple. The Winch mount also has a laser-cut horizontal slot positioned in front of the winch so the cable runs smoothly through the roller or aluminum fairlead.
The Tuff Stuff® Universal Winch Mount also comes with pre-drilled fairlead bolt holes positioned at 10 inches apart, on center with the winch. You can rest assured your roller fairlead will always be bolted in securely so it never makes contact with the winch, damaging your cable, or control box.
Works with rope or steel cable, aluminum hawse fairlead, or roller fairlead.
Why try and make one yourself when you can purchase our universal winch mounting plates for a fraction of the cost! Made of the 1/4 inch thick steel and professionally powder-coated to meet and exceed all standards. The Universal Mount can be welded or bolted to adapt to any application.
- Winch Mount Pattern: 10 x 4.5 inches
- Bolt Pattern, On Center Fairlead: 10 inches
- Length/Width/Height: 23 x 8 x 5 inches
- Thickness of Steel: 1/4 inch
- Works with synthetic rope or steel cable
- Basic Mounting Hardware: Included
- Protection: High Gloss - Black Powder-Coating
- Installation: Easy
This universal winch mount is applicable for many mounting applications.
- Fit the winch mount to any flat surface of a vehicle or trailer.
- Attach the winch into the 10 x 4.5 inch holes and mount securely.
- Make sure that the bumper or application is strong enough to support the weight you are trying to pull.
Q & A
Can I use any winch with this product?
No, this mount is designed for winches 8,000 lbs to 17,000 lbs with a 10 x 4.5 inch bolt pattern on the mounting feet.