CLEARANCE ITEM- ALL SALES FINAL- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
Get plenty of air on or off-road when you need it with Tuff Stuff's® exclusive high volume portable automotive air compressor. Tuff Stuff® has designed this compressor to be an ideal solution for airing up tires and sports equipment quickly and efficiently. With its rugged & heavy-duty construction, our compressors are ideal for on and offroad use.
**PLEASE NOTE** THIS COMPRESSOR IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH TIRES LARGER THAN 33"
If your tires are larger than 33 inches please use our Tuff Stuff® Xtreme Portable Offroad Air Compressor, 150 Psi, 5.65 cfm
- Custom carrying case
- 25 ft coiled air hose w/ quick connect nozzle
- Inline rubberized pressure gauge
- 2 qty inflation nozzles
- Needle valve
- 10 ft battery cables w/ clamps
- 2 qty inline fuses
- 90 DAY WARRANTY
- Portable Air Compressor Features
- Fully inflates up to a 33" tire in 3 minutes or less
- Up to 1.35 CFM airflow
- Capable of 150 psi
- Overload thermal heat protection
- Built-in cooling fins to keep your investment running for years
- Anti Vibration Rubber Mounted Sand tray prevents contamination from dust
- Air filter for additional security from contaminants
Compact size L/W/H:9 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 7
- Light Weight: 11.86 lbs
- Simply remove the portable compressor from the bag
- Install the quick connect hose clamp and connect the battery clamps with the supplied cable
- Switch the compressor on and attach to your valve stem
- It's that easy!
Q & A
Why would I need an air compressor?
When you hit the trail you will "air down" and when returning back to the road you will need to "air up" again to be able to drive safely on the paved road.
Do you camp with an air mattress?
Save time and use your portable compressor.
Can I use this to run power tools?
No, this would not provide enough constant PSI to run air tools unless paired with a separate tank.
Can this compressor be used to mount permanently in my vehicle?
Yes, it can be mounted and installed in your vehicle, but we recommend our larger 5.65CFM compressor for permanent installs as it will provide a higher volume of air when all your friends ask you to fill their tires after the trail run.