The Tuff Stuff® brand of synthetic rope resists UV radiation, water, temperature variation and therefore has a long service life. The Rock shield protects the rope from wear and abrasion. This rope can also be used with a Tuff Stuff® Recovery Winches and many other brands of self-recovery winches on the market. It comes with a Steel Eyelet, which can be attached to a hook or D ring shackle.
NOTE: MUST USE AN ALUMINUM “HAWSE” FAIRLEAD WITH SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPES- ROLLER FAIRLEADS WILL DAMAGE YOUR ROPE!
Winch Rope Includes
- Rock Guard to protect against rocks, trees and other obstacles which cause rope abrasion
- Steel thimble to fit a standard clevis hook or D-Shackle at the end
- Standard eyelet for installation on nearly any winch drum
- Black clevis hook
- Drum heat protection for in drum brakes
Synthetic winch rope Features
- 3/4″ (12mm) thick- fits most winches from 15,000Lb – 17,500Lb capacity
- Attached hook included with rope
- 92 ft. Long
- Designed for winches up to 17,500 lbs.
- Breaking strength- 26,600 lbs
- Rock Shield for protection against abrasion & wear.
- Will not Recoil if broken
- Steel Eyelet for Hook Attachment
- Stronger than wire cable