JEEP JK LED FOG FLOOD LIGHT REPLACEMENT KIT 07-15 JEEP WRANGLER JK 2500 LUMENS
If you’re looking for even more light to light the trail for your 2007-15 Jeep Wrangler JK, look no further! The Tuff Stuff Jeep JK fog light & Bracket Mounts are specifically designed to fit into your factory fog light locations (Works on vehicles with factory fog light openings ONLY). Tuff Stuffs adapter brackets are sure to hold up to anything you can throw at your Jeep!
We include the Precision laser cut and gloss black powder coated steel adapter brackets and 2X2 4 diode LED lights.
- Qty. 2- 90 degree FLOOD BEAM pattern Lights
- Qty. 2- Jeep JK fog light adapter Mounting Brackets
- All necessary hardware for installation
- Optional wiring harness available separately
NOTE* Our brackets are only sold as a kit including the lights as they will only work with our lights.
**BUMPER NOT INCLUDED IN PICTURE**
Sold in both Wide beam “Fog” or Driving Beam “Spot” for your convenience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Over 2,500 Lumens of light combined
- Can be spliced into factory wiring for use with factory fog light switch
- Custom Mounting Bracket designed for your Jeep Wrangler 07-2015 w/ factory fog lights
- Tuff Stuff lights are all IP67 Rated for maximum waterproofing
- 18 month warranty on lights
- 3 year warranty on brackets
- Tuff Stuff lights have an unbreakable Lexan clear lens
- Lightweight & durable bracket
- Direct bolt on installation
No warm up like HID’s- INSTANT ONTUFF STUFF PERFORMANCE LED DUALLY LIGHTS:A small, yet extremely powerful light! Tuff Stuff’s small 3″ X 3″ aluminum body light only draws 16W but is capable of producing over 1,000 Lumens of bright white light. Combine both lights and you will be lighting up the road with over 2,500 Lumens of light! Whats even more, these LED Lights carry a 50,000+ hour life span and are literally vibration proof with an unbreakable lexan lense.
FAR SUPERIOR OVER HID LIGHTS and for an affordable price!
- Install is simple- remove factory fog lights by removing factory grille and skid plate to access all hardware.
- Cut factory plug from the vehicles wiring to the factory lights.
- Cut off the Tuff Stuff light harness.
- Splice wires together using automotive grade wire connectors & heat shrink tubing
- PREFERRED METHOD: Solder wires together and cover all exposed wire using heat shrink tubing
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov