The Tuff Stuff® LED tail lights will set your vehicle apart from the rest, with its updated LED technology. LED tail lights stand out from the rest and provide much more light than the stock tail lights, making your vehicle more noticeable in traffic, night time and on foggy/rainy days.
The Tuff Stuff® LED tail lights are a direct plug n’ play installation. Simply remove your factory lights using Philips 2 screws, unplug the OEM harness and plug the new LED tail lights back in. No wire splicing or rewiring necessary.
Tuff Stuff® LED tail Lights:
- Direct plug n play (no wires splicing or cutting)
- Bright LED light for increased safety & visibility
- OEM weatherproof for longevity
- No flickering or hyper flash turn signal issues (load resister built in)
- All factory functions included: turn, brake, parking & reverse
- DOT & SAE compliant (with DOT number etched on light)
LED Tail Light Installation:
- **Will not fit vehicles with LED taillights installed**
- Remove 2X factory screws from the inside edge of each factory tail light.
- Pull light away from vehicle and unplug factory wiring harness plug.
- Plug Tuff Stuff® LED tail light harness into vehicle.
- Turn vehicle on and test all functions (parking, brake, turn & reverse)
- If all functions are properly working, reinstall LED tail light & reinstall 2 screws on inside edge
- Repeat steps 1-5 on opposite side
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov