The Tuff Stuff® Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead is specifically designed for use with Synthetic winch ropes. The polished & rounded edges allow the synthetic or dyneema winch rope to run smoothly without binding up. Tuff Stuff®’s aluminum fairlead also eliminates damage your rope and does not build up friction like a metal fairlead would.
The Tuff Stuff® aluminum fairlead prevents the synthetic rope from fraying on the sharp metal roller fairlead edges, which can cause irreparable damage to your expensive rope, leading it to snap while winching your rig, or somebody else. Use of synthetic rope is also a much safer alternative to cable as cable can create a major safety issue if broken under a load.
HAWSE FAIRLEAD MEASUREMENTS:
11.25″ X 3.5″X .75″
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed specifically for synthetic winch rope
- Constructed from Polished billet aluminum
- Highly durable Weather resistant
- Does not transfer heat to winch rope
- Standard 10″ on center fairlead bolt pattern
- Works with any brand synthetic winch rope
- Replaces all roller fairleads