The Tuff Stuff® portable mobile winch wiring kit provides 12 volts of sufficient power from the vehicles on-board battery, to the front or rear of the vehicle without adding an extra battery to your trailer or hitch mounted winch or any 12-volt accessory. With battery clamps, quick disconnect plugs, 3′ winch cables & 22′ battery leads, this kit has your winch wiring needs covered from all angles!
With our mobile winch wiring kit, you can provide ample power to any portable receiver hitch mounted winch or 12V accessory with ease! We provide 1 complete set of quick disconnects, a total of 25′ of 2 gauge copper wire, heavy duty battery clamps and ring terminals to rewire any winch on the market. Even a handy carrying storage case is included for maximum portability.
Now anyone can easily use a winch on their vehicle or trailer!
With years of experience installing winches, we are always faced with the same question- How do I get power to the winch that is mounted on the trailer or trailer hitch mount?
Unfortunately, the power supplied by the vehicles 7 or 5 pin trailer plug harness is not nearly enough amperage, so you must run new 2+ gauge wire (positive & negative), or install a separate battery to power the winch. Solve your problem in 1 shot and use a Tuff Stuff® Winch wiring kit.
The Tuff Stuff® Winch Wiring Kit provides enough cable/quick disconnects to power to the front and/or rear of the vehicle.
Tuff Stuff® includes 22′ of positive/negative cable with a quick disconnect plug + a 3′ positive/negative to re-wire the winch making it 100% portable and usable at both ends of the vehicle, if mounted to a hitch, mounted winch mount.
Made from heavy-duty copper 2 gauge (SWG) wire & heavy-duty insulation, our permanent wiring kit is made to transfer up to 500 amps safely and effectively to any winch on the market similar to Tuff Stuff® & many more brands. (some manufacturers quick connectors are not compatible with Tuff Stuff® connectors)
- 3′ OF 2 GAUGE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE WIRES WITH QUICK CONNECT & RING TERMINALS (PERMANENTLY WIRED TO WINCH)
- 22′ OF 2 GAUGE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE WIRES WITH QUICK CONNECT & BATTERY CLAMPS (PROVIDES BATTERY POWER TO WINCH)
- PORTABLE CARRYING CASE W/ REINFORCED HANDLES
MOBILE WINCH CARRIER MOUNT
The Tuff Stuff® 2-inch Receiver Hitch Mobile Winch Mounting Plate is a heavy-duty mounting plate constructed of ¼” thick powder coated steel, designed to mount a self-recovery winch to your Jeep, Truck, 4×4, or virtually any other vehicle with a 2-inch Receiver Hitch. Our mount utilizes a unique bolt together design that allows you to configure the plate to best fit your application.
This mounting plate allows for mobile mounting applications and will work with nearly all recovery winches with a 10” x 4 ½” bolt pattern. The front of the mount is pre-drilled to accept a standard 10” roller fairlead or hawse fairlead. Hitch Pin and Clip included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 12″ Base Length x 9.5″ wide x 3 1/2″ Base Height
- 25″ overall length with handles mounted
- 15″ overall length including 2″ mount
- 10″ x 4 1/2″ Mounting Bolt Pattern
- 10″ On Center Fairlead Bolt Pattern
- Hitch Pin and Clip Included
- Made of 1/4″ (6.5mm) thick Powder Coated Steel
- Anti-Rust Black Powder Coat Finish
- Perfect fit for Tuff Stuff® Winches
- Fits most winches available on the Market
- Allows Fairlead to mount in perfect location to allow the cable or rope to feed smoothly
- Mounting Hardware Included
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov