Tuff Stuff® 4.5×4.5″ Off Road LED Flood Beam Fog Light – 5X 3W LEDs – The new Tuff Stuff® Off Road LED Lights are the newest addition to our stellar line of off-road products. Whether your driving a Car, Truck, Jeep, Rock Crawler, ATV, UTV, race vehicle or Sand Rail; Tuff Stuff®’s Light Bars are the perfect addition to your ride! EVEN A BOAT! Tuff Stuff® is so confident in our Off-Road light bars that we offer a full 18 MONTH EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY which is very uncommon for an off-road related product. With this type of warranty & lifespan, Tuff Stuff®’s LED light bars are sure to light up the night on your rig for years to come!
Why LEDs? Less Power Consumption: LED lights offer a tremendous reduction in load on your vehicles charging system, and provide a substantial increase in light efficiency. Drawing nearly 1/2 the power of a regular halogen/HID light Tuff Stuff®’s LED Light Bar will not leave you dead in the night.
No Trapped Light: Traditionally, Halogen or HID bulbs bounce the light off of a reflector and sometimes pass through protective covers. Typically, 40% of the light output from the bulb does not reach its intended target, reducing brightness. Because there is no other way to bounce the light from a reflector on a halogen/HID, there is a dramatic reduction in light efficiency. With any protective cover/filter, you are also not allowing 100% of the light to pass through.
No Ballasts: Ballasts burn out and so do bulbs. Light Emiting Diodes will not! (at least for 3,000+ hours).
Strong Mounting: Tuff Stuff® Light bars come with infinite mounting options. We include one pair of universal rubber lined pedestals mounts which allow for a solid mount on any flat surface. Optional tube mounts are also available for purchase separately. Please call is for details: 866-220-0171.
Overall Mounting Dimensions: L: 4 3/8″ W: 4 3/8″ H: 4 3/8″
Beam Pattern: Tuff Stuff® offers the most effective and popular beam patterns for all types of driving styles. We have used the FLOOD beam pattern for this LED light as this is the most effective for long range light in extreme terrain conditions. Using a flood pattern beam allows you see in front and to the sides of you, allowing you to continue at descent pace through the dark safely. Works great as a rock light, or a back up light too!
LED Flood Beam Fog Light Details
- Product dimensions: L: 4 3/8″ W: 1 1/2″” H: 4 3/8″
- Mounting brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
- Exclusive 18 month warranty
- 5X 3W Epistar LEDs (15 watts)
- Operating voltage: 10-30V DC
- Light output: 1700 lumens each
- Color Temperature: 6000K rated
- Waterproof rating: IP 67, dust proof
- Flood beam pattern: 90 degrees
- Current Draw: 1.66 Amps @ 12Volts / .83Amps @ 24Volts
- Material: die cast aluminum
- Mounting: stainless steel bracket
- Lens: 4.5″ x 4.5″ tempered glass lens
- Lifespan: approximately 30,000 hrs of light
- Excellent workmanship and sleek futuristic look
- Easy to install brackets
- Longer life than HID’s (LED’s average life span is more than 3,000 hours)
- No Ballasts to replace after months of vibration
- Casted aluminum housing for extraordinary durability
- LED’s provide a much softer light which prevents harsh glares which are common on HID’s
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov