Tuff Stuff® 4 Way Roller Fairlead For Winch Cable – Our Tuff Stuff® Roller Fairlead protects the winch cable or wire rope from excessive wear and tear. Also, it reduces binding and friction caused by angled pulls. Cable and wire rope runs smoothly and easily onto winch drum. Fits most mounting brackets, especially items from our Tuff Stuff® line.
Roller Fairlead Details:
- Standard 10″ On Center Bolt Pattern
- Protects The Winch Cable Or Wire Rope From Excessive Wear
- Reduces Binding And Friction Caused By Angled Pulls
- Cable And Wire Rope Runs Smoothly And Easily Onto Winch Drum
- Fits Most Manufacturers Of Winches As Well As Standard Bolt Pattern
- Perfect Fit For Tuff Stuff® Winches
- Powder-Coated For Protection When Used With Stainless Steel Rollers
Flip Up License Plate Mount:
Don’t get pulled over for not having your front license plate on your winch bumper anymore! Rather than going through the hassle of paying the $30+ fix-it ticket, purchase our Stainless Steel Flip-Up License plate mounting bracket for piece of mind!
The Tuff Stuff® Flip-Up Roller Fairlead mounted License plate holder will install in just a few minutes and wont rust out over time like the competitions that are made from painted steel. Our Stainless Flip-Up Roller Fairlead License Plate Mounting bracket will also protect your roller fairlead from road debris, and automatically flips up when you’re ready to use your winch. No holding the license plate up while you winch because the integrated spring will do all of the work for you. Simply flip the bracket back down when you’re done winching and snap the clips onto the roller to secure it back on for the road! It’s easy as that.
For snap ring style rollers pins ONLY, you will have to replace the 2x vertical pins holding the rollers with a 5.5″ X 5/8″ bolt and nut, as most snap ring style roller pins will not allow enough clearance for the mount to fit. Pictures show bolt style roller
**will not work with aluminum hawse fairleads & some Other manufacturers roller fairleads**
***MOUNTING POINT FOR VERTICAL ROLLERS MUST BE 8.75″ APART***.
Fairlead Flip-up License Features:
- MADE FROM T6061 STAINLESS STEEL
- AUTOMATIC SPRING LOADED FLIP-UP MECHANISM FOR EASY WINCHING
- NYLOCK STAINLESS HARDWARE TO ATTACH LICENSE PLATE TO THE BRACKET
- 5-10 MIN INSTALL
- USES EXISTING SHAFT OR BOLT (depending on your roller fairlead) TO ATTACH TO YOUR FAIRLEAD BODY
- WORKS WITH MOST ROLLER FAIRLEADS WITH 10″ WIDE ROLLERS