Tuff Stuff® Jeep Winch Mounting Plate for Stock/Aftermarket Bumper – 07-15 Jeep Wrangler JK – The Tuff Stuff® Winch mounting bracket has been specifically designed and engineered to fit onto all 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4 door unlimited models with ease (2012-2013 must modify vacuum canister or purchase relocation bracket). There is no drilling or fabrication required, as this mount will utilize all existing factory holes on the Jeeps frame.
Simply remove the factory bumper, assemble the winch plate and bolt it to the frame! That’s it! Reinstall the factory bumper (minor trimming of the upper plastic bumper cover is required) and you’re well on your way to having a fully capable, winch ready mounting plate on your Jeep JK! NO need to buy an expensive winch mount front bumper, or to add over 100 lbs. of steel to the Jeep.
Tuff Stuff® Jeep Winch Mounting Plate for Stock/Aftermarket Bumper – 07-15 Jeep Wrangler JK Factory bumper winch mounting plate is sure to sweeten the looks of your Jeep with it’s stylish looks, while making your JK a trail ready beast, ready to hit the dirt, sand, rocks or mud with a winch!
MOUNTING: The factory bumper winch mount will utilize all factory pre-drilled holes behind the bumper. All necessary hardware is included, and there is not any fabrication, metal cutting, or drilling necessary. Minor cutting of your upper bumper cover will be required for proper clearance.
OVERALL MOUNTING DIMENSIONS:
L: 26″ | W: 7″ | H: 6.5″
Jeep winch mounting plate Features:
- Material: 1/4″ powder coated steel
- Mounting dimensions: L: 26″ | W: 7″ | H: 6.5″
- Includes 1/4″ steel winch mounting plate
- Includes frame mounts, roller/hawse fairlead mount
- Pre-drilled winch mounting hiles (10″ x 4.5″)
- Mounting hardware (screws, washers, lock washers)
- Exclusive 18 month warranty
- Able to mount any winch up to 12,500lbs to your Jeep
- Fits all 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK models (2 & 4 door)
- Pre drilled holes for winch mount
- Ready to use – No modification
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov