The Tuff Stuff® 6 inch jumper cable wiring kit delivers high power and amperage from your battery to your winch, or from your battery to another vehicle's battery for jump-starting a dead battery. This jumper cable wiring accessory is the perfect addition to an existing wiring kit which is attached to your battery. This will act as a quickly accessed jumper cable which can potentially eliminate the lifting of your hood to access the battery. With 6 inches of 2 gauge positive and negative cable, you can simply plugin and use the jumper clamps within seconds.
Works with all Tuff Stuff® quick connect plugs or any winch wiring kit purchased through Tuff Stuff.
- 6 inch of 2 gauge positive (+) wire
- 6 inch of 2 gauge negative (-) wire
- Quick connect plug on one end & jumper clamps on the opposite end
- Rubber dust cover for quick connector
- Connect the short side of the jumper cable kit to the 12V automotive deep cell battery.
- Secure the wire and quick connector so that it does not get damaged inside the vehicle.
- When in use make sure that the two clamps are separate so they do not touch each other and spark.
Q & A
Why would I need a 6' Jumper cable?
There are many situations where you need to jump another vehicle or use the 12V power and the cable is not long enough. This provides you a long extension of the 12V power.