This Mobile Receiver Hitch Winch Mounting Plate is designed for use with winches that have a 10 x 4.5 mounting bolt pattern. This portable winch mount will fit on any 2-inch hitch receiver or tow Hitch, making it simple to remove or transfer your winch to another vehicle.
Tuff Stuff® also offers quick connectors (sold separately), so that you don't have to waste time disconnecting battery terminals.
Made from with heavy-duty 1/4 inch (6mm) black powder-coated steel and made to last.
Mobile Receiver Hitch Plate Dimensions L/W/H: 12 x 9.5 x 5
- Works with any winch up to 17,500lbs
Mobile Receiver Hitch Features
- Hitch receiver must be a 2 inch size.
- Place the Mobile winch receiver into the hitch mount.
- Place safety pin through hole on mobile winch mount and receiver, lock in place.
- Install winch to predrilled holes.
- Connect battery power to provide power to the winch.
Q & A
What is this mobile receiver hitch used for?
The receiver hitch mount is used to mount a winch so that you are able to have a portable winch for lifting or recovery.
Can any winch be placed on this mount?
Any winch with a 10 X 4.5 inch bolt pattern.