Tuff Stuff® has engineered this winch to be fully waterproof and submergible, which saves you valuable time and money when the elements are trying to eat away at your investment. Because most winches on the market are not waterproof, Tuff Stuff® saw the demand for a high quality winch at an affordable price so we set out to protect your winch by adding higher quality components to ensure your winch is operable for years to come. Whats even better, is that Tuff Stuff® Xtremes are also backed by Tuff Stuff®'s 3 year warranty (3 year mechanical and 1 year electrical) to keep you up and running.
- Waterproof winch
- Wired & wireless remotes included
- 10 Ton Snatch-block included to double line pull
- 4 Way Roller Fairlead included
- 85' of 7/16" diameter cable included- Rated to 22,500Lbs WLL
- Waterproof cover included
- 3 Year warranty included for free
- Performance: 12VDC
- Single Line Rated Pull: 17,500lbs (7,955kg)
- Motor: 7.0hp Series Wound (5.2kw)
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 358.4:1 For Increased Torque
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic In-The-Drum
- Drum Size: 3.5" (89mm) Diameter
- 8.8" (223mm) Length
- Steel Line Cable: 7/16" (12mm) Diameter
- 92ft. (28m) Length - Aircraft Grade Steel
- Snatch Block: 22,050lb (10 ton)
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller Fairlead
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH) 21.85" x 7.75" x 9.8" (555 x 196 x 249mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10" x 4.5" (254mm x 114mm)
- Battery Recommended: 650CCA Minimum For Winching
- Battery Leads: 2 Gauge 72" (1.83m)
- Net Weight: 125lb (56kg)
- Gross Weight: 129lb (58kg)
3 YEAR WARRANTY- Tuff Stuff® Xtreme winches are backed by Tuff Stuff®'s 3 year warranty (3 year mechanical and 1 year electrical/wear parts) to keep you up and running for years to come.
Will this fit my bumper?
As long as you have a proper bumper that was manufactured to accept a winch, this will install on your bumper no problem, using the standard 10" X 4.5" bolt pattern
Does the fairlead mount to the winch?
No, the fairlead does not mount directly to the winch. It will mount to your winch mount, or bumper as long as it has the 10" bolt pattern to match the fairlead.
Can I get this with a synthetic rope?
Yes, you can always purchase the synthetic rope and matching aluminum fairlead separately and spool it on at hom. We cannot sell you this winch with the synthetic rop, as they are manufactured and boxed with steel cable. If you need a winch with synthetic rope, we suggest the Xtreme 12500 lb winch with synthetic rope