Does your rig have tires 35″ or taller? Tired of waiting to be last in line to fill your tires with your buddy’s compressor? Waste no more time! Tuff Stuff® Xtreme now has the perfect solution to maximizing your time on/off the trail with the Xtreme duty air compressor.
Tuff Stuff® Xtreme’s high volume portable off-road air compressor is designed as an ideal solution for airing up tires which are 35″ and taller/require 50+ psi of air. With its rugged & heavy-duty construction, our Xtreme compressors are ideal on or off the road!
WHY USE A PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR?
Airing up tires on or off the road- When hitting the trails, air down your tires and instantly transform the ride of your vehicle. Drop your air pressure down to 15-20psi and gain more traction, or widen the footprint of your tire in the sand to better float over the bumps.
Once you’re off the trail, finding a nearby gas station may be a chore. BE SELF SUFFICIENT! Carry your own compressor and help others who are stranded and of course yourself.
Portable Air Compressor Features
- Great choice for tires 35″ and taller, or tires which require psi above 50
- Up to a HUGE 5.65 CFM air flow
- Capable of 150psi starting pressure (Max 120psi working pressure)
- Overload thermal heat protection
- Built in cooling fins to keep your investment running for years
- Can be permanently hard mounted
- Anti Vibration Rubber Mounted Sand tray prevents contamination from dust and dirt
- Air filter for additional security from contaminants
- Compact size: 13″ L x 6″ W x 9″ H
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov