Tuff Stuff®'s 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK upper windshield mounted light brackets are perfect for adding more light, at an affordable price. By simply unscrewing the factory windshield bracket hardware, and adding the Tuff Stuff® Light Brackets; your jeep instantly gains a pedestal to mount nearly any light you want. Couple them with the Tuff Stuff® LED 2"X2" lights or any other brand lights you prefer.
We HIGHLY recommend only using a spot beam pattern so your hood doesn't flood with light.
The Tuff Stuff® windshield mounting brackets utilize the factory windshield mounts & hardware. There is no cutting, drilling or fabrication necessary. Simply remove the factory windshield brackets screws, install brackets, and re-install screws. Wiring your lights must be professionally done if you are not comfortable wiring on your own.
RECOMMENDED BEAM PATTERN:
Tuff Stuff® highly recommends that you use a focused narrow beam spot pattern to avoid lighting up your hood and limiting your night vision. Using a flood pattern will illuminate your entire hood, making it very difficult to drive at night.
Windshield Light Brackets Includes:
- QTY. 2 - TEXTURE POWDER COATED WINDSHIELD MOUNTING BRACKETS
- PRE-DRILLED 1/2" HOLES
- EXCLUSIVE 18 MONTH WARRANTY
- Textured black for lifetime protection
- Made from heavy-duty steel material
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Designed for mounting nearly any light from HID-LED
- Re-uses factory screws (no hardware included)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Allows you to mount nearly any type of light high for long range light illumination
- Add more lights without drilling or adding lights to your roof, limiting clearance
- Sleek and low profile look, when used with the Tuff Stuff®, LED Dually style 2"X2" lights (shown in picture & sold separately)
Installation is estimated at approx 5-10 min. depending on your wiring experience and knowledge. Installation utilizes only basic hand tools.