Introducing the new Tuff Stuff® Jeep Wrangler Rocker Panel Side Armor plates with steps! Our Tuff Stuff® Rocker panel guards instantly transform the look and rigidity of your Jeep Wrangler TJ or YJ in just a couple of hours. Made specifically for your Jeep Wrangler, these rocker guards with steps are a perfect fit, finish, and appearance from the minute they're installed.
Trying to protect your body from harsh rocks, tree stumps, and tight rocky transitions? This is the perfect option!
Tuff Stuff®'s Rocker armor is made from heavy-duty 3/16" thick plate steel as the base and a 1 5/8" diameter step tube. This rocker side armor is tough as nails and looks great on the trail too.
Tuff Stuff® also uses an industrial & easy to touch up textured powder-coated finish to give years of rust-free use! That means the Tuff Stuff® steps can take a beating and then be touched up quickly with a can of off the shelf bed liner spray paint to make them look brand new again!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- PREVENTS ROCKER PANEL & BODY DAMAGE
- ALLOWS FOR EXTREME APPROACH ANGLES
- GREAT FOR ROCK CRAWLERS OR LOW CLEARANCE JEEPS
- IDEAL FOR SLIDING OVER ROCKS WHEN THE JEEP IS HIGH CENTERED
- WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH MOST CORNER GUARDS/AFTERMARKET FENDERS
- WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH OVERSIZE TIRES
- 3/16" PLATE STEEL RUNNER BASE
- 1 5/8" DIAMETER TUBE STEP FOR EASY ACCESS INTO THE JEEP
- TEXTURED BLACK POWDER COATING FOR A RUGGED FINISH
- (Can easily be touched up by bed liner spray paint)
- ALL STAINLESS HARDWARE INCLUDED
- MOUNTS FROM BODY MOUNTS
- USES 5 STAINLESS TAPERED HEAD BOLTS FOR BODY SUPPORT
The installation will take between 1.5-2hrs depending on your level of experience. Requires hand tools, floor jack, and a drill.
Tuff Stuff® Rocker panel armor is guaranteed to be free of original manufacturers defects for a period of 3 years from the original date of purchase. This covers all welds, product fitment and finish. If original welds are placed under warranty, "no damage" must be present on any part of the item at this time.
All shipping/defect claims must be presented within 30 days of receipt as it is your responsibility to inspect all contents inside of the box prior to installation and within the said period.
Warranty shall not cover color fading, oxidation or surface rust due to scratches and dings caused by the customer.
Rocker panel armor "tubes" will not be warrantied if it has been crushed by a rock due to improper use. Any cracks or chipping of the powder coating from off-road use will not be covered under warranty. A simple touch up paint (textured bed liner spray on paint) can be purchased from local hardware stores for refinishing.