The Tuff Stuff soft shackle is a great alternative conventional steel bow shackles which are much heavier & bulkier. Known for their reliability, the soft shackle is lighter weight, stronger and more useful on the trail, farm or backwoods.
The soft shackle is made with a knot on one end and a splice on the other for looping back to itself and will fit through any 7/8″ – 1″ diameter shackle mount.
Testing has also shown the breaking strength tends to be higher than the actual rope itself due to its dual-layer splice and multilayer knot.
Say goodbye to 25-30lbs of unwanted weight along with the annoying rattling coming from your bumpers common among steel shackles.
1X soft shackle
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Lighter than steel shackles (less than 1lb vs 5-6lbs each)
- Stronger than steel shackles
- Floats on water
- No tool needed to remove those stubborn D ring pins
- Fits in standard 7/8″ diameter shackle mounts
- Protective sleeve included
- 9mm diameter
- 26,211 lb breaking force
- Weight: 1lbs
- Height: 10 x 1 x 2